Thursday 19 May 2016

My Music




Every Thursday at 2:30pm I go to the music studio and into the booster room opposite the doors. I bring my flute and grade two music book. Since Easter, I have been working towards my grade two; I am due to do my exam in the autumn. I skipped my grade one because my teacher said I was good enough to skip a grade. I have to play three pieces, do some sight reading and an oral test (the beat to the short piece, if it is major or minor and pitch test). One of three pieces I have to play is autumn by Antonio Vivaldi.

The orchestra is a place where a wide range of instruments play some pieces. We do concerts and it is every Wednesday at 3:15-4:00. Some of the pieces we are playing are Omm-Pah-Pah by Lionel Bart and Andante by Handle. We have violins, flutes, clarinets, saxophone and Eb Horn.

In music we have been doing space music compositions. last music lesson we tried an app called GarageBand. You can create your own music with different instruments. On  the app you can record a tune you like. It’s then in My Songs. Once you have created a certain amount of tunes you can merge them with other tunes. It would be really fun if we could use GarageBand a lot more in music lessons.
MUSIC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Adele,5ML

No comments:

Post a Comment