Thursday 19 May 2016

Music



Today I'm going to be talking to you about my favourite lesson in school: music . I love music is a great way to express your feelings that's why I love it . We've been doing music ever  since  we were in Foundation and I loved it . Just a couple of weeks ago we were told we were going to start doing performances in groups and just today we performed  in front of the class it took weeks of practice . Are music teacher was going to pick the best group and the winning group would put our video of our recording of our music on our school website . Our teacher Mrs Crighton-Lee and she is the best music teacher you could ever ask for . She knows everything about music she amazing teacher for music . I've loved her as our music teacher and if she ever leaves I will be so sad she great at music . Our performance  was amazing and soon our performance  video will be on the website . I'm so excited about it . I think our performances were great  I can't wait for people to see them on the school website . I sure people will love the sound of the music we made on the interments . The sound we had to make was a space sound  and I thought everyone did great . Someday a person from this class could become a musical person all because Mrs Crighton-Lee helped us with music .
       ,                                                                        Libby 5ML

No comments:

Post a Comment