Thursday 10 March 2016

Table tennis - Year 5/6 Blog

On the 24th November 2015, 16 children (boys & girls) participated in the Table Tennis tournament at St. Mary's Leisure Centre, Southampton. The players were divided into 4 teams: Springhill A; Springhill B; Springhill C and a Springhill Girl team. I was taking part in the competition and this is what happened...    

First of all, we left the school at 1:45 pm and our second adult (including Mr Cowap) was Ziraq (a student in Southampton Solent University) Soon, the minibus began to leave the school. When we arrived, I was feeling excited about the matches I was going to play. I was determined to play just when I saw the table, but the others got there first! A while later, the lady (who told us what to do) explained which table we should play in (Table 1/ Table 2) and since I was in Springhill C, I had to do my matches on Table 2. I was chosen as Player 4 (out of four) It was in only a few minutes away from my first match!

Alphen


No comments:

Post a Comment